What Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications (including your name, email address, gender, date of birth and postcode).
- Information relating to any purchases you make on our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details and product information).
- Information relating to your browsing history on this website.
How This Information Will Be Used
We will hold and use this information for the following purposes:
- Customer services support – we may need to refer to your information to assist you with any enquries you may have about your order with us.
- Fulfilment of your order – your details may be passed to our delivery partners in order to facilitate a swift and efficient delivery service. You may receive a notification from our courier in regards to your delivery.
- Order processing – you will receive an email notification when you register a new account on the website, when you order a product and when your order has been dispatched. You may also receive an invitation to review both your experience (this is through independent review site Trusted Shops - https://www.trustedshops.co.uk) and also the product you ordered.
- Your details will be securely stored in your password protected account on the website. This allows you to save time during checkout and you can amend these details at any time.
- Your details may be used for fraud checking before and during order processing.
- Your browsing history may be used for retargeting advertisements on third party sites.
- If you opt into our email newsletter, either during checkout, in one of our stores, or on the email sign up page on this website, we will send you regular emails with new-in products, special discounts and current promotions. See more information under ‘Email Communications’ in this policy.
Your personal details will be stored on our 128-bit secure servers. Your account is protected by a username and password. All customer services operators who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidential nature of this information.
Your personal information may, for purposes detailed in this policy, be disclosed to the following:
- Company employees
- Partner companies, including affiliates
- Third party contractors/auditors
When ordering from Soletrader, Soletrader Outlet or SOLE, entering a competition or interacting with our website, we may ask if you’d like to join our email newsletter. This is so that we can give you the latest shoe news, discount alerts and promotions that we think may be of interest.
Typically we send 1-2 emails per week from Soletrader and 1-2 emails per week from Soletrader Outlet. If you’d like to opt out of receiving these emails at any time, you can click the ‘Unsubscribe’ button in the email.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. It is necessary to store cookies in order to recognise and retrieve your individual user profiles.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Administration of the site
- Displaying search results
- Checking out and adding to basket
- Monitoring traffic and activity on the website
- Research and development
- Showing order history and status for members
- Third party retargeting
Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or practises of third party websites, even if they were accessed from links on this website. Always make sure to check any privacy policies of third party websites before disclosing any personal details.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- If you prefer a slower communication method, our postal address is Twinmar Ltd, 14 Maxted Rd, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7DX
- Call us on 0800 741 6441 – we’re very friendly.
- Visit the Contact Us section of this website and fill in the form.
Soletrader, Soletrader Outlet and Sole are all trading names of the registered company Twinmar Ltd (“we” or “us”). Twinmar Ltd is registered in the UK under Registration Number 763926 and our registered business office is at York House, Empire Way, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 0FQ.