WANT TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE? NO PROBLEM – YOU HAVE UP TO 90 DAYS TO RETURN UNWANTED ITEMS.
When Returning Your Item:
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and unworn. When trying on for fit, please use a carpeted area indoors.
- Incorrect or faulty items can be returned to us via either of the options below. Items returned as faulty will require an inspection and we will contact you once that inspection has taken place.
- Please complete the returns section of your delivery note and enclose with your item.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
RETURNING TO STORE:
You can return your item for free at one of our high street stores. To find your nearest store, please click here.
Returning via our returns portal is simple and easy. You can return via Royal Mail, InPost, Collect+ or DPD. Please note there is a charge of between £2.50 - £4.50 for this service, depending on the method you choose.
- Visit https://sole.returns.international and enter your order number and email/billing postcode.
- You will then be given the option to print a returns label or have this printed at your Collect+ location.
- Please ensure the box is secured with parcel paper or plastic wrap with the returns paperwork enclosed. The box and item must be returned in a sellable condition.
- Postal charges will only be refunded if the item is proven to be faulty.
RETURNING BY POST:
Please send to SOLE Internet Returns, Unit C, Swallowdale Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7EA. Please note that postal charges must be paid for by the customer and will only be refunded if the item is incorrect or faulty.